Monday, April 19, 2010

A whole weekend of fail...


This weekend the boys and I worked out. that was good and I am still sore from doing it, also good.

I tried to organize a good two hour walk for us on Sunday but, the rainy weather killed that. I am still to much of a wimp to do a foul weather hike. Perhaps some other day. This has caused me to work on getting the boys good foul weather gear. But since the dog had to have surgery we will be short on extra money for a while. We also were going to try to survive on our storage food for a couple weeks to save some money but we have totally failed on that all weekend. I will try harder the rest of the week.

My little girl is moving out to her own place. This makes me worry about her security. I have decided to get her some training. I will try and get her to the range to work on her safety and target skills. But I think I am going to take the whole crew out to the Appleseed shoot next time one is close. Women get to go free. I will have to get everyone a "Liberty Training Rifle". I think the best plan will be to take the girls on one and the boys on another.

I also found these awesome bee hive plans on JWR's Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment