Friday, April 30, 2010

The boss came up with a very good idea.

The boss being much smarter than I am came up with a good idea, I know its good since my middle son was very excited about it.  We are going to start this weekend.  The idea was to try a skill every day and then blog about the results.  To be realistic I will do some things on the weekend and other easier skills on the weekdays.  This may involve turning off our main breaker or not using our running water.  We will plan as well as we can what we are going to try for the week.

So far for next week (and this coming weekend) we are going to try some standard fire making techniques.  And then try some open fire cooking, mostly some breads.  Hopefully I take some notes and photos and we have a good time.  Lets see how this adventure goes.  Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment