Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bug out bag



JWR had a good article by Tugboat about bug out bags.






I carry a communications bag with me most of the time. I call it a comm bag due to the fact it carries my laptop for work. I of course have all sorts of gizmo's and gadgets in it for the laptop and data storage. I also have basic utility items in the bag.




A comprehensive first aid kit
A hygiene kit
Binoculars
Matches
Knife
Flashlights
Solar/Crank/Radio
Various Plastic bags
A water bladder (Empty)
4 or 5 "energy" bars
Pens Notebook
Spork
Microfiber Towel and washcloth
And a few other things
This bag is mostly for work
I have a fanny pack with "survival" I will deal with my vehicle gear in a latter blog
But I am missing a true BOB and I will be working on this in the weeks to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment