Monday, April 12, 2010

Ferfal Circle 4

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/2010/04/five-circles-of-preparedness.html

4)The 4th circle expands some more and now includes the gear you keep in your car, your office or some other cache. This falls into the “I’ll get to it IF I’m luck” but its always a good idea to have this gear, specially in the car that usually stays pretty close to you. Here you may keep extra food, water and spare set of clothes per family member, maybe a better weapon and more ammo and a bigger emergency kit.

I have some gear in my car and plenty in my home. Need to work on clothing in the car. One set of cold weather gear would be nice. Always working on my weapons collection. More due to liking weapons than the thought that we would need them, but it never hurts. I need to organize my home emergency kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment