Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ferfal's Second Circle

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/2010/04/five-circles-of-preparedness.html

2)The 2nd circle is one that expands a bit more, and includes your body as well. Your physical capabilities. Are you physically fit and in good health? Can you honestly say you’re doing what you can to stay in shape, healthy? If its within you age and physical possibilities, do you train and work out so as to be able to defend yourself with nothing more than your body? Do you have the physical strength to perform various task, carrying loads, etc?
Surprisingly enough. These two are the most important and often the ones that are most overlooked since its not about buying stuff with your credit card on the net, but actually sweating and physically working to achieve them.


This is my weakest area! Both my wife and I have started working on this area. Its very sad that I have let myself fall to the condition I am currently in. With hard work this will be remedied. This summer the boys and I and maybe the wife will be doing some serious hikes in the national forest to supplement our daily workouts.

This soon will not be the weak link in our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment