Sunday, January 3, 2010

More weekend Prep

50 lb bag -o- rice
Big ol thing of coffee.

The AK for my wife will have to wait for the next paycheck.
We talked about saving more money. We don't think saving money is wise.
I have a co-worker at work who I believe is a preper. He is also a serious investor.
He has spent his whole life attaining wealth. He took all is wealth and dropped it into his home and a single condo. As he put it "A lifetime of equity". It vaporized over the last year. His home is now worth less than the equity he put into it.

Our family will continue to buy food, ammunition and other supplies. They seem more valuable than most investments. We also continue to pay down debit. Taxes are always something we fight with, and now they are going up.

I received about half my order of ammo, all of the shotgun and only the 7.62 AK rounds. The second part should be here soon. My first allotment of .410 rounds. I still have failed to find any 45 Long colt round.

The plan continues to be AK this month, and next month at the gun show Feb 13th I will get my AR-10

Prepping continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment