Monday, November 16, 2009

Good weekend...

Tried to get the DPMS .308 Sportical but it was not available.
So instead,

New Glock 19
Also should get the holster and mag pouches.

Weird experience at the gun store, my NICS check came back on delay but they OK'd me so it was all ok, I suspect they typed my name or something wrong.

Was able to do a safety class with JB and Paul, JB thinks the shotgun is very heavy.
We also ordered the first of 10 sets of ammo. So 9 more to go

Ammo:
15 00 Buck .12ga
5 Slugs .12ga
5 #1 Buck .12ga
50 #6 Shot .12ga
20 .308
50 .22LR
20 7.62 X 39
50 9mm

Picked up wrenches, vice grips Alan wrench's and files, most of the tools for the basic tool list and all the tools for the power tool list.
Finally picked up a couple of ponchos, nothing great but pretty good ones.
A pair of binoculars nothing special but I really needed them at the protest the other day and did not have a pair, now I do.

So all in all a pretty good weekend. And much progress on the prep work.
Had to spend $700 for the dogs (not so good for for prep)

Need to concentrate on long guns. I have found a couple places that sell the DPMS .308, but I think the next gun will be Marys AK-47.

No comments:

Post a Comment